Friday, September 12, 2008

Conversations with Andrea

I know, I know. It's been a while. *hangs head in shame*

For our family Bible reading in the mornings, we've been reading about the life of Abraham. The other day, we were reading Genesis 22, which is where God tests Abraham by asking him to sacrifice Isaac. When we had finished reading, Mom, Taylor and I began discussing who we would least like to be in the story: Abraham or Isaac.

Me: I would NOT like to be Abraham in that story!

Taylor: Yeah, but I think I'd rather be him than Issac.

Mom: I'd rather be Isaac and have my father do that to me than to do it to one of my kids.

Andrea: I just wouldn't want to be the goat!

She's so logical. =D

3 comments:

Danna said...

:D

Hey, it seems like a long time since I have seen you. Where are you??

Missing you,
danna

Lindsay said...

I've been here, there and everywhere but Blogland. :D

Miss you too!

Shane Coffman said...

Andrea is brilliant!