Monday, December 1, 2008

Conversations with Emilie

Our small group bonfire was cancelled last night because of the wind (I know, that's such a shocker in Oklahoma!), so Chad and Brenda and their kids came over for dinner. We had a great time! We played a game called Mad Gab, which, if you haven't played it, is absolutely hilarious! I'm not going to try to explain it, but suffice it to say that everyone yells out guesses as to what the card is supposed to say.

In the middle of all the craziness and fun, Emilie threw out her arms dramatically and said, "Give me liberty, or give me death!" We all laughed and I, wanting to test her history knowledge, asked, "So, Emilie, who said that?" She gave me that look that says "duh" and said, "Uh, me!" I see a history major in the making! :-)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

It's even FUNNIER when you write it out!

I am SOOOO glad we didn't get a picture of mine and Keith's socks! I can only imagine the story that would go along with that!

Fun times! Fun times!