Monday, July 2, 2007

I never was good at tag.

So apparently Shane thinks it's been too long since I updated my blog (and I would have to agree). I have been tagged!


Here are the rules:


1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


And my random facts are...

1. I am not very good at being random on command.

2. I took gymnastics when I was four.

3. I love to write, as long as I'm not trying to persuade someone of something.

4. I am NOT an animal person.

5. I am terrified at the very thought of standing on a stage with a large number of people staring at me.

6. I absolutely cannot stand wearing dresses. Therefore, I do not.

7. I still believe that boys have COOTIES!

8. It has taken me almost half an hour to think of and type these eight random facts about me.


Okay, I now tag any of you that are patient enough to still be checking my blog and who have not yet been tagged. If you do not have a blog, leave your random facts in a comment on mine. I will be very impressed with you guys if there are eight of you.

Hopefully I will be back to frequent blogging soon. When I got this blog, I said to myself, "Self, you will not be one of those people who goes months without posting on your blog." Ha!

8 comments:

John said...

Okay, so the day after you posted this the Rangers actually decided to start playing well. Two wins in a row... who would have thought? Translation: Blog more often, I think it helps the team (I mean, two wins in a row is a hot streak for them). Unfortunately, Kinsler is going to the 15-day DL so that could be a problem--Tex needs to hurry and get back in the lineup to make up for it.

Shane Coffman said...

Wooo hoo! This blog has risen from the dead!!!!

Lindsay said...

So the reason this blog has been dead, Mr. Coffman, is best explained by a song Andrea made up the other day:

"We're on our way to T-ball; we're on our way to soccer; we're on our way to dance. All at the same time!"

Enough said.

Anonymous said...

Hey...

All right, I decided to challenge myself and try to come up with eight random facts about me so here I go...

1. I like the color blue.

2. I randomly start tap dancing often.

3. I hate commercials.

4. I like to be lazy sometimes.

5. I like to laugh.

6. I'm apparently not very good at being random on command either.

7. I like movies.

8. Surely I can come up with one more... okay I've got one. At dance my nickname was cheeze-it(if that's even how you spell it.)

All right, I did it! I'm proud of myself!

Shane Coffman said...

That's hilarious. Yeah, that pretty well explains it, huh? Life in the fast lane...

Way to join in on the fun, Cheez-it!

Anonymous said...

She's back! I missed your writing!
Eight random facts from a grandmother:
1. I love Lindsay and the fact that she does not wear skirts.
2. I love the fact that Lindsay is her own person.
3. I AM a dog person (surprise!).
4. I love to travel (another surprise).
5. I like sports cars and to drive fast.
6. Italian is my favorite food.
7. I love my job.
8. The last one is tough -- I love my new house but sometimes miss Arlington.

Jeanne said...

Lindsay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to find out that you have a blog. You are now in my favorites and I will stop by often to read. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee keep blogging! You are an incredible writer and I love your depth and spiritual insight. Keep it up girl! You have a gift and the world needs you to share it!!
Jeanne Priest

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay--You're back! I forgot to check this the last couple of months and I'm glad you're back! I've missed your spiritual "lessons". O.K. I'll try to give 8 things:
1. I'm proud to be a grandmother of such highly intelligent grandchildren.
2. I love my life in Arkansas.
3. I too am NOT an animal lover!
4. I hate armadillos!!!
5. I'm looking forward to when the Rangers win the World Series! Yes, it will happen one day...wait and see!!
6. I have 11 chickens that refuse to lay eggs even though I think they're old enough.
7. I love to stitch and read.
8. My favotite times are when I'm with my grands!
Looking forward to your next blog!
I love you ABATS! Nanny